Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Teacher's Risk

           Teacher is my job...many people think that a noble job.Honestly that is totally correct. Something nobly always has its challenge.
       People says that "A teacher always be model for students ". That sentence kinda annoying for me. Firstly, I am not a perfect person. Secondly, I only depend on the knowledge that I 've got from my background education. Thirdly, I am not always discipline. The last, It's hard for me to inspire my students to be a nice people. In this case a teacher not only must teaching but also educating. We are the hope for our country in forming the next generation.
        Obviously, I love my job because I can recognize various students' character and try understand them. The hard part is when many questions appear into myself " Am I a good teacher?. I am just an ordinary person who depend on my knowledge". Sometimes I feel guilty if I realize that I teach something unclear and make  students confuse. I will think so hard what I will do next. The things must be creative to make my students understand easily. Becoming teacher needs creativity because lead and give service for our students.
Creativity influence teacher's performance but the most influence is teacher's character. The character influence the students' response. Whether is positive and negative response. Teacher's character sometimes dilemma for me. If I state my character become a killer teacher, the students will hate me. Conversely, if I state myself become a friendly teacher, the students will spoil and never appreciate you. Honestly, I don't want students hate me but I don't want they become spoil. Finally, I state become myself become a half killer and half friendly. LOL.
It's hard become a teacher when you become you are not. That's why I have decided to be myself in teaching. What I love become a teacher is teaching because I can discuss and sharing a story or knowledge with my students. What I hate become a teacher is check the students' assignment and become overseer in mid-test or final exam. The only thing make me stay become a teacher is my students. I love their spirit, smile and intelligent always make remember when I was young and give inspiration of my life. That's all my story about teacher's risk, every work has its own story even is fun or annoying.
Feeling exhausted in checking students' assignment

Always smile when I have many homework (Checking)

No comments:

Post a Comment