Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 28, 2016

The suffering of a single teacher ( when will you get marry, miss?)

                       Crazy action of me who suffer waiting for Mr. Right      
      
        When will you get marry ?? That's an annoying question that  a single teacher always hear especially at school. The funny thing not only the senior teachers ask this question but also the students. HEllo...that's make me sick...in whole of my life now, everyday...!
That's question like a bulletproof  stab in your heart which is shot by machine gun of Lewis gun . If I want to say what I feel, It hurts me so much like I die because of laser sword of Luke sky-walker in star wars movie.

             I don't know when I will get marry. It's hard to make serious commitment because marriage needs preparation in physically and mentally.  In marriage exactly you must have your mate. Honestly, I still find out my Mr.Right who love me long lasting. I think is hard to get true love in modern life. I am so pessimistic because of the fact which appears in celebrity's life. Celebrity's life is not give me a figure of true love. Only divorce and sorrow. Sometimes make me afraid to commit.
In Indonesia, You will feel desperate because you are single in around 25 to 30 and the worst part if you are a woman. In Indonesia culture, woman always marry in young age that's why the cause people feels strange if you are not married in the mature age.

          First, I felt hate this situation when people ask me when I will get marry and I always bored to explain the reasons. The main reason for me, I am not ready for marriage because I feel  I am not appropriate yet become a wife or a mother. In marriage, woman two professions as a wife and a mother. A wife you must keep your family united, A mother you must keep your children have a good education and affection.

           I think ready for marriage not only about physiology but also financial. Finance is most important for me because I don't want my children are poor both in education and healthy. I am sure that many parents in this world don't want their children have inappropriate life.

           So, this is my writing about the suffering of a single teacher. The fact, I am a single teacher always miss the moment of marriage but we don't know when it can be happens. I just try so hard to raise it as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment